Extenda-Life® Coated Products
Download Extenda-Life® Coating PDF File
Extenda-Life® Coating is an ultra-strong protective barrier. The product successfully extends the life of wood crossarms. The formula coats the surface making the crossarm virtually impenetrable.
Why Use Extenda-Life® Coated Crossarms?
- Coating created after decades of research and development
- Shields against weather induced deterioration on the top of the crossarm
- Reduces contamination build-up, lessening the tracking potential
- Increases strength and improves reliability
- Class I fire retardant
- Compatible with all current pole line hardware
- Provides substantial long-term cost savings by extending the life of the crossarm and reducing expenditures for labor, equipment, and materials
- High tensile strength, pliable, tear resistant
- Coating eliminates woodpecker damage (patent pending)
What Tests Have Been Conducted?
- Natural Weather Testing
- Uncoated vs. Coated Breaking Strength Analysis
- Pileated Woodpecker Testing
- Dielectric Testing